[ethmac] existing 802.x standards are now free....

I've been looking at your Ethernet core in hopes of stripping it down to
a transmit only core for burping out some status every now and again
(total HW solution with no micro interface).  Anyway, I ran across the
fact that the mature 802.x standards are now free and thought I would
pass it along.

BTW, assume that I'm totally new and unfamiliar with your design, where
would you suggest I start reading (in your design and in outside
reading) in order to come up to speed quickly on what you've done.

Thanks,
Kevin Kay