[ethmac] Some silly questions

Hello everyone

I am adding a simulation of the ethernet MAC to the OpenRisc simulator,
and after reading the specs (Eth_spec.pdf) I have some questions:

1. Just to make sure: In the table describing the registers and their
addresses, addresses go 0x00, 0x01, 0x02... -- shouldn't that be in
multiples of 4, e.g. 0x00, 0x04, 0x08...?

2. I see the definitions of registers TX_STATUS0..TX_STATUSn and
RX_STATUS0..RX_STATUSn: So what is n?  Is it 255?  And what exactly is
"frame 0/1/whatever"?  I mean, say the RISC transmits 3 frames (using a
linked list etc.) -- are they then TX_STATUS0..2, and after the next
transmition this is overwritten etc.?  And what about receiving?

3. Are the values for the status registers defined yet?

Thanks,
Erez