[ethmac] Testing Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps

  hi'

  I have implemented Novan Hartadi & Mahmud Galela (my seniors in
  university) design (Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps) which have published in
  OpenCores.  I implemented the design using XSV300 board, and I attached
  the blockdiagram in this mail (ethmac.jpg).

  I want to test the design by :
  1. testing ethmac receiver
     by received data from PHY and save the data into sram bank. then I
     read the data received and receiver status which are stored in sram

  2. testing ethmac transmitter
     by sending data stored in sram using PHY into PC's ethernet card, and
     read the data received by PC's ethernet card.

     I want your suggestion about these things.  thank you.

 Have a nice day

Hendra

ethmac