RE: Help with [ethmac]

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't know which old version do you have in mind.
If you're talking about the version I put to cvs today, then just
names of the files were changed, include files were changed to avoid
problems with paths, a file eth_timescale.v was added instead of the
timescale (so it is easy to change timescale in all files when using
ethmac as a part of a bigger system. Bidirectional signal MDIO was
changed back to the Mdi, Mdo and MdoEn. This was done because buffer
assignment for ASIC can be done on the top level only and ethmac was
not ment to be the only core in a system. The MDIO signal was ok for
FPGA sinccce tools automatically add a buffer to the pad.

Regards,
	Igor