RE: [ethmac] MII Management Module

Igor,

I have been having a look at the MIIM module and can't see the Bi-Directional MDIO connection - the spec mentions (4.6.3) the combination of MDI, MDO and MDOEN into MDIO but the implementation appears to keep the 3 mentioned signals at its top (MIIM Module) level - is this as was intended or have i got confused?

Also, do you have any more information regarding the implementation/operation of individual modules (other than that provided in the 3.7.01 spec) - I'm trying to get an idea of the functionality of the design and any info would help!

thanks, Dan.