RE: [ethmac] Implementations / Status

see below

----- Original Message -----
From: igor dot mohor at uni-mb dot si
To: ethmac at opencores dot org
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:28:26 +0200
Subject: RE: [ethmac] Implementations / Status

> I'm really close to the finish. I need few more days to
> pack everything
> together. I'm currently working on the host interface.
>
> You could do the address recognition system in the
> meantime :)

I cannot see any status updates since this message, does this mean that the address recognition is still to be implemented, or is the MAC now complete.

Also, re implementation; *has* anyone tried one yet? I may try one on an Altera FPGA and any info re size/problems etc would be v useful.

last one(!); documentation mentions (p25) "WISHBONE DMA/Bridge Core spec" available on opencores.com. Is this simply a reference to the silicore.net wishbone SoC spec or is there another (implementation specific?!) document somewhere that I can't find?

thanks, Dan.