RE: [ethmac] Webpage and eth. spec. updated

Hi,

   Just two small comments :

	Very impressive and while as always there are thing which need
to be change/modify etc no doubt this is how a project should start
with, meaning a spec.

It seem you also added to the spec the implimentation and this I beive
to be a mistake and wrong thing.

Once a spec is define there can be many way to do the implimentation and
the spec shouldn't deal with it, not to say that the one you put in your
spec are not nessasarly the best nor the correct one.

just my 2c, trust this don't fall under the crazy definition :-)

have a nice day

   Illan