Re: [ethmac] Testbench for EthMAC

Hi Maik

i'll be glad if i could help... let me know if there is any open issue where i could
contribute.

i looked at the sources, and to me they seem really good, simple and
straight-forward.

i saw that you already have a process in your testbench which reads packet data and
drives them on the  mii_rx i/f. Thus i guess that the mii_rx bfm i send is not of
much use.... but anyhow i resend a revised version of it just in case. This revision
has the following fixes:
    supports mii_rx_err assertion
    have corrected a bug (thanks Hendrik for pointing it out)
    supports comments inside packet definition
    mii_rx_clk is driven continously (i haven't read the standard well)

regards

kostas

Maik Boden wrote:

> Hi Kostas,
>
> sorry but I got no time to have a look at your sources because.
>
> We still need people to help us developing this core. If you are interested
> please have a look at the attachment. This is my RxMAC including testbench. I
> will publish it on opencores when I finished my task at university because this
> version is not stable. But I synthesized it on a Xilinx XC94288XL-TQ144 last
> week and it passed the testbench. But nobody still checked if I did it right ;-)
>
> I found no time to continue discussion on mailing list. So I hope we can make a
> step forward when I offer this sources. If you want to join EthMAC team please
> contact me and let me know how you are thinking about my sources. I think you
> understand that I don't want do mail you other parts right now.
>
> Best regards
> Maik Boden

>                 Name: rxmac.zip
>    rxmac.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
>             Encoding: base64

mii_rx_drv_00dec01.zip