Re: [ethmac] New volunteer

Hi Alex,
You can join with this project. I notice that you use VHDL, but it's not a
big problem. You can develop your core with VHDL and we develop our core
with Verilog with the same specifications.
And we don't have IEEE standard, because it's too expensive for us.
We obtain MAC-regarded data from several datasheets.
About the specifications, any comments or advices ?

- novan hartadi -