Re: [ethmac] (no subject)

hello, you're welcome.

try to search the MAC in : www.realtek.com, www.sis.com,
www.ti.com, www.nsc.com, www.amd.com, and someother else. MR. Spurgeon's
home page will also give you a lot of information you need (try to find it
in search engine...i'm sorry i forgot the address).
but i think it would be better if you can read it in IEEE 802.3 standard,
but i don't have it either.

I hope you can find it soon,..and i am waiting for you in this
discussion again.

regards,

Mahmud Galela