[ecc] parallel Finite Field Multiplier using PB

hi, all:

        I have a RS codec need to implement with RS(255,223).

        But now, i have a trouble with the finite field multiplier.

        I have no idea about how to implement the GF(2^8) multiplier

        with the bit-parallel FFM using polynomial basis.

        This kind of FFM can get the result only after 1 clock cycle

        or trigger signal.

        Any one can give me some advices or reference book to find

        the solutions?? Thanks a lot!!!