[ecc] final year project problem

I’m doing my final year project about fuzzy logic
application in load flow study. This project had been
released on IEE Proceedings online no. 20010032, but I
still didn’t know how this project is done. How do
they know what is the output look like?

My project is to let the load flow system operate in
optimum condition so that the maximum power can be
transfer to the transmission line.  Are they used
controller design by simulink block diagram, to
control the output or what?

I do need a help. My idea to maintain the system is by
implement simulink block diagram. But I don’t know how
to combine the fuzzy logic controller on my simulink
block diagram.

The problem is I didn’t know very well about simulink
concept. I can’t solve the error in my controller
block diagram. I really don’t understand about what I
am doing. I do not know whether my block diagram isn’t
correct or my fuzzy logic concept in my fuzzy logic
controller.

So kindly I hope that you may help me to solve my
problem. And anybody who knows about the paper that
been discuss on the proceedings, please help me.