From: sonja prakash [mailto:sonja_prakash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:42 AM
To: ecc@opencores.org
Subject: [ecc] regarding information

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am student of electronics department (CEDT) IISc
(Indian Institute Of Science), Banglore.
       I am working on the project which is related to
"VITERBI Coding and Encoding" and I need some help
from you.
       I got the partial information from the site
"www.opencores.org" but unable to understand it fully,
so could you please give me the "VHDL Code, block
diagrams or/and any other information" regarding the
same.
       I would be very much thankful for ur kind help.

regards,
SONJA