Fwd: [cdrom] New release of OpenTech cdrom

In a message dated 10/8/00 10:14:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
VhdlCohen@aol.com writes:

> cdrom@opencores.org

VhdlCohen Training, Consulting, Verification
Ben Cohen vhdlcohen@aol.com  (310) 721-4830
http://www.vhdlcohen.com/
Author of following textbooks:
VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition,
  isbn 0-7923-8474-1 Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999
VHDL Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, 2nd Edition,
  isbn 0-7923-8115-7 Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998

Jamil,
Is my version outdated?  Which version should I be selling?
Can I get the changes over the net?
Thanks,
Ben