[cdrom] sorry for the delay

Hi all,
I am so sorry because of the delay I had to travel in
the last 10 days.
I am going to start shipping the cdroms in few days.

Regarding the new release, I have to delay it because
I am going to make some modification and reorganizing
teh tools and designs. you can check links for new
designs and tools on the OpenTech page and more tools
on OpenCollector site

Note: if still want to get the new release please let
me know. I am going to ship now only the first release

Regards
Jamil Khatib