回信: [cdrom] Why OpenTech cdrom?

1. Why do you think it is a good idea to have
collection of Open hw designs and tools on a cdrom?
^^^ It's always good to refresh myself with new ideas :)

2. Why did you orderd it ( educational purposes,
commercial, learning......)
^^^ I want to order it. But it's hard to pay you...
I want to pay by credit card. For job and learning....

3. Do you think this cdrom will make some improvements
for openhw design trend?
^^^ very good until now. Of course, in the future,
this CDROM will have more and more contributions.

Thank you!
Jimmy