[cdrom] questions

Hi,
I am trying to answer some of your questions.

1. Tools platform: Most of the tools are in source
files format so you can compile them to your platform
as described in each tool. Some tools have
specifications about its platform
I included on the cdrom almost all files for all
supported platforms as described by the tool developer
main platforms are Linux solaris and windows

2. For each extra requested CDROM you have to add 1.5$
for shipment besides the cost of the CDROM. for
example 2 cdrom that are to be deliverd to Asia =
(2*6.5) + 4.5$ + 1.5$

I have now upto 25 requested copies I'll wait to the
weekend to check if I'll get 35 copies so the price
will be 6$ for a copy

Please feel free to send questions and comments

Jamil Khatib