Re: [NOUR] Re: [bluetooth] LMP and Software interface

Hi,
Please try to look at figure 1 in the bluetoooth design document. This figure
shows the hardware moduels block diagram.
WB bus connects between the cores on the module only. the module is connected
to the host using either UART or USB where HCI and higher level protocols run
on the host.
the module itself has a uC and so an OS (does not need ot be complex) and the
firmware that implements LMP, HCI on the module and the Basband configuration
and control. this schem enable us to be compatable with any HCI interface and
allow our system to be plugged into nay system without the need to know how
to configure our baseband or LMP. We have to be complient with the HCI
standard interface.
So what I am focusing now is the firmware located on the module that includes
the baseband driver, LMP, USB/UART drivers and HCI part on teh miodule.

If you know anyone who can help us please invite him.

Please leet us know your comments
Jamil