Re: [NOUR] Re: [bluetooth] LMP and Software interface

Mike,

	Your proficiency and experience as an embedded systems programmer will
help so much in NOUR and other Handasa Arabia Projects.The exposure to
the lower baseband layer will definitely has a positive impact for your
understanding of high-level-layers.
	My suggestion is to have a parallel scheme for NOUR development.You and
others who can contribute to the High-Layers can start development
simultaneously as the Hardware design of baseband is in progress. For
instance, The HCI;device and connection manager, could be started and
the baseband hardware design progresses.Both teams exchange and project
their work results  interactively in order to get smooth integration
between layers.
	BlueZ as a linux bluetooth protocol stack is a good choice for managing
the whole issue. There are EDA tools to simulate and verify the design
before any implementation.
	I'm quite sure of that your contribution to OFOQ
http://www.handasarabia.org/folder.php?id=11 project as porting Uclinux
and device drivers will be so pushing to its development.OFOQ is a PDA
design and we aim to embed bluetooth to it too along the road-map.
Thanks and waiting for members comments.
Best Regards,
--
Mohamed A Salem
Handasa Arabia Organization