Re: [bluetooth] General comments about the codes

You can use
`ifde simulation
display ()
'endif

Please try to follow the block interface as defined in my bluetooth design
document so as so simplify the integration process.

I think there was a question about the scrambler/descrambler try also to
refer to the design document these blocks are almost the same and you can
combine them in a single block.

Bestregards,
Jamil Khatib