Re: [bluetooth] FH Selector implementaion query...

Hi all,

I am facing some problem on FH selector.

1.Are Y1 and Y2 1-bit input??If yes,how come the CLK1 * 32 (this might need 6-bit
input)?

2. Does the Y1 input need to be appended to 5-bit before xor with input C??

  Example: if Clk1=1,
           then Y1 = "11111" xor C

3. What about the case for Y2,
  example: if Clk1 =1
           then Y2 = "100000"
            Adder2 = E[6:0] + F[6:0] + PERM5_out[4:0] + 6'100000

 Is the Y2 input for the Adder2 correct???

Hope someone can help me.

Best Regards