Re: [bluetooth] Re: Re: Re: CRC sample dataquestion??pls reply ASAP

Hi,

The bitstream to be transmitted is :

0 1 1 1 0 0 1 0   // 0x4E
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x01
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x02
1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x03
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x04
1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x05
0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x06
1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0   // 0x07
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0   // 0x08
1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0   // 0x09

1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0   // 0x6d
0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1   // 0xd2

For UAP=0x57, I got the bitstream :

0 1 1 1 0 0 1 0
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0
1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0

1 1 1 0 0 1 0 1
1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1

So CRC = 0xa7ad

Best regards,

Alban

At 05:38 02/05/2003 -0100, ccsin@k7mail.com wrote:
Hi Anil Nainwal and all members,

I think that my code is correct.Let me explain here,

In my Verilog code, I declared:
   uap[7:0]
   crc[15:0]
   data[7:0]]

I assume the Sample data (please check pg979) for "data" and "uap" are defined in
this manner:

********LSB on the right,MSB on the left******

Therefore I load uap and data_in in the way shown below:

uap[7:0] = b'01000111 //0x47

data[0]=4e=01001110 ; data_in is 1st '0',2nd '1',3rd '1', 4th '1',5th '0',and so on //0x4e
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
   .
data[9] = 09 = 00001001;data_in is 1st '1',2nd '0,3rd '0', 4th '1',5th '0'.......and so on

after all the data is fed, i got crc[15:0] = b64b
but in the spec(on page 73), it stated that the bit15 should be out, then bit14...and so
on.

therefore crc = d26d

what i suspect that they swap the 1st and 2nd byte,so crc = 6dd2

Am I right?? Anyone has done the CRC?? please tell me if i'm wrong. If you would like
to check for me,i will send you the code

BTW,if i load uap = 57,and the data still remains the same,i got crc=a7ad, is it
correct??

Thank You

Best Regards

Chuan Chew