----- Original Message -----
From: "Esther Schindler" <esther@bitranch.com>

I've started writing white papers about software development for
wireless and mobile devices, and I'm on the lookout for technical case
studies to write about.

If you've been doing such projects and want to brag about what you've
accomplished (and maybe get the success story in front of 800,000
developer eyeballs worldwide), please drop me a line privately and tell
me about it.

--Esther Schindler
   freelance writer
   contributing editor, Software Development Times
   senior analyst, Evans Data Corp.