Re: Re: [bluetooth] Hi Anilnainwal, Jamil

Hi Anil Nainwal,

I would like to join you,please show me the task,ok?

Hope to start ASAP!!

best regards

 Anil Nainwal - Sofblueindia  <anilnainwal@sofblueindia.com> WROTE :-

>From :  Anil Nainwal - Sofblueindia  <anilnainwal@sofblueindia.com>
TO :  puloma@ece.sunysb.edu, bluetooth@opencores.org, ccsin@k7mail.com, Jamil Khatib  <khatib@opencores.org>
Subject : Re: [bluetooth] Hi Anilnainwal, Jamil
Dear All
So I am taking up the Frequency hopping, if any one else interested can join
me for that.
If any one has any suggestions, please let me know.

Best regards
Anil Nainwal