[bluetooth] Bluetooth.doc issues and status

I am trying to investigate the Bluetooth project. The only file that I
saw on the opencores website was the Bluetooth.doc file.

First, is there any code available and if so how can I review it?

Second, is Bluetooth.doc still up to date? Unfortunately I do not own
or have access to MS Word (which I assume the format of this file);
plus when I try to open it in OpenOffice 1.0.2 it crashes. Would it be
possible to see this file in a format that I could read (like PDF) and
maybe work to move it to the OpenOffice format?

This list looks a little dead, is there an offline forum that I am
missing?

Thanks,
RoLanD