Re: [bluetooth] clk implementation

Hi Puloma,

I guess you refer to the p. 77 of the BLuetooth Core spec. 1.1...
The clock to be used is the bitclock. I has the same rate than the bitrate, that is to say 1 MHz in this case.
The way you can implement this clock is up to you and depends on your design. If you use a oscillator which is a integer multiple of 1 MHz you can simply divide it downto 1.
Or alternatively if you use PLLs into your core you can generate the right clock directly.

Do not confuse the clock I'm talking about here with the Bluetooth clock.

Best regards,

Alban Villain

Inventel - http://www.inventel.com
Paris

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressees. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then
please delete it and notify the sender. Since the integrity of this message
cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, Inventel cannot therefore be
considered responsible for its content.

HI,
I need some help in implementing the clock and thus implementing the data
whitening block.I am coding in  verilog.I don't understand how the clock
is to be implemented.
Help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Puloma Mukherjee