[bluetooth] establish RFCOMM Connection

Hi all,
I've got a Question about the RFCOMM Protocol.
It's possible for me to start the multiplexor (SABM on DLCI 0) and
getting a response (UA frame DLCI 0)  at me own stack, but
then i don't know how to establish the rfcomm connection. For example
for a DUN profile (service 1).
Have i first to establish again a connection on DLCI 0 or have I to
establish a connection on DLCI 1 or have I to use the direction Bit
and have to establish me connection on DLCI 3 (direction 1 channel 1)?
Maybe someone can help me
thank's
Patrick