[bluetooth] Bluetooth Power Modellilng

Hello,

I'm very interested in modelling Bluetooth power
consumption and I was wondering where I might find
demo's of this, or if you could point me to some
resources on this topic.  The application I wish to
model has limited power available to it and I need to
model this consumption over the life of the battery.
Do you also know what the standby power consumption of
a Bluetooth chip?  Is it 0 when  not transmitting or
receiving or does this depend on the actual chip?

Cheers!