[bluetooth] Parrot S.A. Newsletter - August Issue

  Dear Subscriber,

For this third issue, we want to share with you a very special story.

We had the privilege of being invited by Ferrari at their factory to install our CK3000 Bluetooth car kit for Jean Todt, Team Principal of the Ferrari F1 Team.

Of course, our people haven't missed a piece of it.

Thank you for staying tuned into this email channel. You may unsubscribe from the links at the bottom. You can also set your channel from the same links.

Regards,
Henri Seydoux
President, Parrot S.A.

Parrot receives the ISO 9001 certification for its activities in design, development, manufacturing and sales of voice recognition products for in-vehicle handsfree and for digital organizers. This certification commits the whole team to further its efforts in providing you with improved products and service. Please tell us how we have been doing recently.

  Events

Mondial de l'Automobile, Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles
September 28 /
October 13
Showcased: Bluetooth Parrot CK3000 car kit working together with Webraska's IBdN navigation system. We will also demo to automakers our new line-fitted concept for universal mobile communications in vehicles.
Winter CES, Las Vegas
January 9 /
January 12
Discover our revolutionary installation-free Bluetooth car kit for the after market, as well as major evolutions brought to the current voice-recognition car kit and organizer lines.

  Jean Todt stays on top with the latest carphone

Jean Todt has lately set up his new highly mobile office. A Ferrari Maranello 575 that was fitted with additional high-performance equipment: Harman Becker navigation system, Bose Audio system, and a Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth car kit.

The CK3000 allows Jean Todt to place his calls by pressing one button and speaking any of his phonebook's names. Incoming calls are accepted pressing on a second button.

During calls, the audio system is automatically turned off, and the conversation is routed to the speakers.

The phone stays inside the pocket all the while: the pairing and exchanges between the phone and the car kit is fully wireless using Bluetooth.

Parrot CK3000 installation at Ferrari
Installation was carried out at the factory. The Bluetooth car kit only requires connecting the CK3000 unit to 12V supply, to the mike, and to the place-call and hang-up buttons. The mute cable intercepts the audio wiring between the radio and the loudspeakers.

The CK3000 control unit attached next to the airbag control unit on the column.
The ISO connectors of the mute cable intercepting the audio wiring.

  Parrot CK3000 Product Updates

List of compatible phones:
As of 31/07/2002, the following phones have been successfully tested by our lab:

Bluetooth phones
Ericsson R 520m, T39m, T68m
Nokia 6310, 6310i, 8910, 7650
Philips Fisio 820
Sony Ericsson T68i, P800, Z700
Sagem WA 3050
Motorola T280i (with BT module add-on)
Siemens S55
With DBA10 adaptor
Ericsson T28s, T29s, R320s, R380s, T20, A2618s, A2628s

NOTICE: Your address is in our records because you have recently requested information from one of our representatives. Your information remains confidential and is not shared with any third party.
  Click here to opt out from our newsletter and to remove this address from our records.
Click here to update your information or to customize future content you will receive from us.

Parrot S.A.   174 Quai de Jemmapes, Paris F-75010   http://www.parrot.fr