Re: [bluetooth] Re: Clock Recovery in BT

Hi Robert,
     Even I am trying to implement the correlator.
I took threshold as 60. I am not sure what is the
exact value of the threshold should be. Are you
writing a  code in C or VHDL/Verilog?
Can you please clear my concepts regarding access
code/correlator?
What I think is:
Correlator is required to find the starting of the
packet right? How does correlator give signalling on
the receiver side?
While transmitting the packets the access codes are
derived according to different modes like inquiry,
device access code, channel access code etc.
Is the mode information passed from bolck to block in
data path block modules?

thanks,
-Jyoti

=== message truncated ===