[bluetooth] Re: [oc] Bluetooth Core

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I am still in vacation, I'll be
back soon.
Anyhow you are welcome to join the bluetooth core
activities.
Please let me know what you like to do?
There is no code yet, you can start coding some
internal blocks (but let me know first).
You have to read the bluetooth core spec, and if you
want I can send you a draft of the new one.
Let me know if you have any comment on the spec.

I am currently working on the main controller design
using microsequencer.

Regards,
Jamil Khatib