[bluetooth] General query

Well people how are things - I just joined this list as i discovered the listbot one is gone now

I have just graduated from Dublin City University, Ireland and the last thing I did there was a bluetooth project where we used the Ericsson Bluetooth Development Kit and a palm pilot to develop a chat application between the palm pilot and a PC using a bluetooth wireless connection since the project I am seriously hooked on bluetooth and all things wireless.

What I want to know is if anybody knows if there are any jobs out there in this area cos as a graduate im getting shunned a bit.

I live in ireland and would preferably work here but if there are any jobs abroad i  would love to go back to the usa for an internship maybe.

The url for the project used to be

http://www.compapp.dcu.ie/~mfrank.ca4/ca4project.htm/

but i dont know how much longer it will be there