[bluetooth] Re: Clock Recovery in BT

Hello Mr. Khatib

Yes that symbol recovery is what I am talking about.
There is a preamble of 1010 or 0101 before 68-bit
access code which helps in determining the symbol
rate. In inquiry and other packets which have no
header or payload, access code is only 68 bits,
without any preamble. also due to settling time of
radio, it is less likely that we can receive all the 4
bits of preamble at receiver. In all these cases (that
is no preamble and unknown number of preamble bits)
how symbol recovery can be done? I will be thankful to
you if you can guide me on this.

regards
Faisal