Re: [bluetooth] I need some help

Hi

I am also going through the specs. I have soon to start working on that. I am interested in developing baseband receiver.

bye

Faisal

  Abdul Osman <abdul@semiconductor-technologies.com.au> wrote:

Hello Khatib and all

I did read the baseband specification and I am in the
first stage of the designing process and yes I am interested in the real development
if this is what you meant.