Re: [bluetooth] notes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamil Khatib" <khatib@ieee.org>
To: <bluetooth@opencores.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 2:12 PM
Subject: [bluetooth] notes

Hi all,
I'll not be able to contribute for the coming 10 days
After that I'll prepare a list of Baseband control registers. It seems
we will have lot of them which will consume large amount of FPGA
resources

For those who are new to bluetooth and want to contribute try to study
the authentication in the base band and send us your comments and how
this block can be implemented

Regards
Jamil Khatib

There is some work going on in the Bluetooth SIG Security Experts Group
which has to do with preparation of a White Paper which helps define how to
implement security into various Bluetooth profiles.  If anyone was at the
Bluetooth Congress in Monte Carlo, they may have a copy of the White Paper.

Bill Austin

Best Bluetooth (tm)  Related Web Sites and Mailing Lists
Vote:
http://topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=2&user=bluetooth&area=bestsites
Join:  http://www.topsitelists.com/newuser.cgi?user=bluetooth&area=bestsites