Re: [bluetooth] About the design environment.

First I am still maintaining OpenTechcdrom
(www.opencores.org/OIPC/projects/OpenTech) but these
tools are not fully mature as the commercial ones but
if we inssist to use them we can live with them but it
will take time.

Anyhow As I said before and as you can see at open
cores sponsers page Cadence and Altera are sponsoring
our projects which means we will be able to get their
tools for free. I already have nc-sim and waitingto
get Altera tools. We are also in contact with Xilinx
and mentor and I hope to get on an agreement to get
their tools also.

So do not worry I can gurantee when we are going to
start working I'll arrange a copy of these tools, but
we have to start first before I ask for new licenses.

Anyhow I am in contact with a company that might help
us in testing our core.

Regards
Jamil Khatib