[Mu] low machine problems

From: Pascal (pascal@bauerf1.de)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 19:13:18 CEST

    I've got a very low machine with DOS.
    I tried to use the method for low machines but the pc always says that
    he doesn't find the needed mulinux files.
    but I think all needed files are on the hard disk. the following happens
    when I start lowmem:
    he wants to have the root disk. I've insert it.
    but than he says because it's a low coast machin he has to make a swap
    file.
    if I say: make it, then he can't mount the hard drive for looking for
    the mulinux files.
    but if I say create no swap file I'll do it on my own, and I'm exiting
    the console, because I don't know how to make a swap file,
    then he can mount the hda1 but he doesn't find my files anyway. then he
    asks which partition and I say "enter" because only the suggested one
    exsists,
    than he shows me folders which are not mine. not my folders of the dos
    partition where my linux files are on.

    last I ve tried to copy the linux folder on my low coast machin. the
    linux folder, which I'vh created with lowmem on another system.
    but he only says if I start linux.bat:
    blabla
    .
    can not ben an initial console

    Thanks for helping me.
    Pascal

    PS: If anyone with ICQ wants to help me:
    145748893 is my number. German or English speaking please.

    Thank you very much
    bye