Re: [Mu] [OT] kernel crypto modules

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:47:28 CEST

    On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 10:25:13AM +0200, Gabriele Alberti nicely wrote:

    > Sources are about 20KB, but I include the international kernel patch
    > that I used *a lot* as reference, so it's about 100KB. I can just
    > mention it without including, anyway.
    > If you are so kind...well I would got a project home page :) I will pay
    > you a beer :)
    > If you can put it in the misc section I will appreciate it.
    > Let me know, so I can send you the tar file..it's GPL of course :)

    I can put it, together with a .html, if you wrote one, but I cannot
    handle regular updates of this archive, etc.
    You can understand why: I cannot handle my own updates, without pains :-)

    Send me.

    Michele

    --
    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]