Re: [Mu] Here we are \ RMX

From: Alfie Costa (agcosta@gis.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 09:41:46 CET

    On 12 Mar 2003, at 13:50, HTom4722@aol.com <mulinux-
    forum@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

    > We've (that is, those who invented this marvelous network) have got to
    > figure out an effective way of dealing with those who disrupt it.

    Here's a link to a paper (in English) about what its author calls RMX, which is
    short for "reverse MX record". (MX="Mail Exchange Record")

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danisch-dns-rr-smtp-00.txt

    RMX would be a simple addon to the standard email protocol. Attempts to send
    mail with a fake return address would be refused.