Re: soundcard auto-probe

From: Loki Harfagr (l0k1@free.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:53:42 CET

    At 18:43 04/03/03, you wrote:
    > of complications in most administrations as u can guess :D)
    >> (( ab it like if you were named "Michele Andrea" or something like this )
    >
    >For this raison you are using upper case with your family name?

    You got the point right (as always :)
    I just, this way, pretend to help the reader to be
    *really* confused the next time he'll make the mistake,
    and they always do :D)

    >I can understand. A true nuisance that names aren't belong an
    >abelian algebra :-)

    Well, just with my simple name I feel quite enough an often
    like a cat in a box, then I can imagine with quantic names
    I'd be mostly dead, or not.

    >Do not worry about off-topic: the in-topic is currenty a rarity
    >on this silent list;

    Not so silent but submitted to sort of quark bursts by moments :)

    > but this is time to speak more often, between us,
    >european people and not.

    And it is quite a proper time to try and speak thru borders
    thouh mine is quite close to yours ;-)