Re: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 01:44:46 CET

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 20:52, you wrote:
> You have presumably NOT read the conditions on the use of that
> copyright-stealing monster's services. Or had to struggle with them about
> access to accounts.

Strange! And I had been thinking I was the only one to get a bad feeling
           when reading the proposal of using groups.yahoo.com!

Honestly: I strongly recommend reading all conditions very carefully before
deciding to participate at a yahoo groups system.

Any advantage this system might give us can be achieved by using better
and less dangerous systems: Michele, if there really is urgent need for
having a web-based Mailinglist index of mulinux@sunsite.dk we surely can
achieve that goal _without_ becoming customers of companies like Yahoo!

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>