Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Steve Host (shost@intellimec.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:35:46 CET

Hello.

A) Does there exist a searchable archive of the mU-linux mailing list?

B) I'm attempting to perform a floppyless installation of MU-linux on a
16 mb compactflash card. Unfortunately for me, the installation process
creates a swap drive before copying files to "c:\linux" (Yes, a UMS-dos
installation for now), and fills up the space on the CF card.

Hence, MU-linux will not install on my system.

How can you limit the size of the swap file such that you can install
MU-linux on systems with low NV storage?

Mu-linux is fun tho =) nice work.. I'll continue to play with it

- Steve