Re: [mu SETUP] problems with setup on thinkpad 360

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (depili@sci.fi)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 14:09:50 CET

> On Sunday 19 January 2003 21:01, you wrote:
> > This file is now "boot.bat". But the only relevant difference for
> > Thinkpad, is the need to add the row "floppy=thinkpad".
> >
> > Michele
>
> Sorry that I didn't tell this in the original post. I've done this. Didn't
> help.

I have installed mu on this very same kind of laptop without too
many problems, I had a dock II for the laptop with a cd drive, so I
burned all the disk images to a cd using another machine and
installed from the cd, not using floppies.

But the floppy=thinkpad is mamdatory if you would like to be able to
use more than one floppy before having to reboot :/ and I think that
the display can't handle the extended mode, so your best bet is to
also get rid of that vga=extended line.