RE: addons

From: rasmus.relander@nokia.com
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 09:05:12 CET

This is interesting, because in my configuration cloned to harddisk, mulinux tries to access the disk all the time though I have 16Mb RAM. The same configuration booted from floppy disk stays in memory all the time and never needs hard disk access.

I have mulinux + SRV add on with smb server configured. everything works fine though. it's great with mulinux!

Rasmus