Re: mp3 playlist composer

From: Dave Houghton (mulinux@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 20:27:35 CET

27/11/2002 18:45:14, Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:

>A good linux tool able to create/organize/burn MP3 playlists ?

have a look at http://www.mp3-converter.com/linux/
for some suggestions

In the past I used Krabber (there's a link from the above site)
which is a graphical front end for text based mp3 programs (cdparanoia for ripping, LAME for encoding,
mpg123 for decoding, and cdrecord for burning). I can't remember if this was specifically for KDE or was
usable with other window managers. It worked well, I just prefered the text based tools for the small
amount of audio work I do under Linux.

Dave