Re: Mu [VERY OT] Luogosano e clarinettista di seconda classe

From: Dave Houghton (mulinux@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 00:27:53 CET

21/11/2002 00:04:37, Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:

>On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:25:41PM -0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:
>> Michele, I've been meaning to ask you for a while now. Just re-read you biography, was the band that
bad
>> that you had to kill the link to the sample file??
>
>"clicca qui, se ci riesci!" means
>
> "click here, if you can!"
>
>This is a joke. There is no link at all.

My verrrrrrry rustic italian translation was strugling a bit here. I suppose I should have known better.

>But I've an mp3 with "Luogosano City band" :-)

I tried playing my clarinette about 9 months ago. Haven't played for 22 years since I left school and
I couldn't get a note out of it. I'll have a listen to that if you don't mind, use whatever delivery method suits
you

Dave