Re: Experimenting with Windows Installers

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 22:55:13 CET

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:49:18PM -0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:

> Only kidding ,, just the thought of haveing to do that under windows sends shivers down my back!!

Mmm... I will try to translate that, later :-)

> >Mah ... emails requires the ssmtp.exe (I just are experimenting with it now);
> >the wep page requires curl.exe, and I already have it.
> >

> How about a shell script mail server/mail reader.. now who would be soft enough to do that??

ssmtp.exe works!
I'm creating a config.txt in c:\rs. The windows user can put here its
mail SMTP server, etc.

Oh my god: I'm setting up another linux mini-system under Windows!

Michele

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)