Re: mu [OT] web mirrors /tmp and strange school activities

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 22:46:28 CET

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 08:28:13PM +0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:

> How about posting a photo of yourself, just so that we all know who
> were bowing down to!

I searched the word "bowing" on the dictionary, only after having sent to You
the link, otherwise ...

Grr ... if "to bow down" is the verb that in italian stands for "inchinarsi",
you behaved like a bad guy, Dave, saying that :-)

Michele

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)