Re: Experimenting with Windows Installers

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:58:12 CET

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 07:36:45PM +0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:

> Sorry Michele getting carried away with my native dialect.
> It works 100% no matter how hard I try to break it or get it to fail.
>
> SSH and SSHD work faultlessly over the telescope network at the University.
>
> Now for the Cygwin Mu installer !!!!!!!!!

So, you installed rustic-shell.exe and it worked for you?
Please, report your operating system and the steps used in order
to install it.

1) Did you use the configure.bat?
2) Did you see the user name used printed? It is the correct
   user?
3) the password is correct?

Thank You.

Michele

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)