Re: mulinux13r2tgz

From: Karim Homsi (karimhomsi@yahoo.de)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 19:48:01 CEST

When I installed the olt 9r1b.tgz I had to install the
Ext. addon.
I learnd that from the help file under the submenu "
addusr".
There was standing that if you want to get a
rootpassword or I u want to add an user, U have to
install the ext.Addon!
I tried this and it worked.
You really need the Ext-Addon.

Is it possible to grep the old ext addon (9r1b
Mulinux) and use it for mulinux 13r2.tgz ?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 02:15:06PM +0100, Stephen